29 Jun 2015

The Best Tangle Teezer, Ever!

Hi!

I've been using Tangle Teezers for a long time and I find them to be great hair brushes. I first received an original Tangle Teezer in the colour 'Plum Delicious' as a Christmas present. I later received another original Tangle Teezer, a compact Tangle Teezer and an Aqua Splash Tangle Teezer as a gift for subscribing to ELLE Magazine.

I love all of the Tangle Teezers but for me, the Aqua Splash Tangle Teezer is the best. The brush is designed to detangle hair in the shower. I consider detangling hair to be a chore in itself, but detangling wet hair is a nightmare! The brush makes detangling hair a painless process and it also makes it much easier to get an even distribution of shampoo and conditioner. On top of this, there's a good grip on the brush to avoid dropping it in the shower which makes it even more practical. The brush is hollow which means that it can be stood up to allow the water to pass through. I think that the design of the brush is amazing and well thought through!

I would recommend this brush because it's gentle on the hair and therefore less damaging than other brushes. However, I would not recommend using this brush outside of the shower because the bristles are quite firm when the hair is not wet - but this is to be expected, as the brush is designed to be used on wet hair.

Who else has tried these brushes? I'd love to hear what others think of this brush and Tangle Teezers in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment